PDFs are great but when they’re posted to websites, they are virtually invisible. Google and other search engines cannot see the content of a PDF. That Community Guide, Magazine or Newsletter PDF posted to your website? No one will find it.
Did you know:
- PDFs posted to your website are completely invisible to Google and other search engines?
- Downloading a full community guide PDF can take a long time, especially on mobile devices?
- Nothing inside the PDF will come up in a search?
- Who wants to download a big, unknown file to their device these days?
With a flipbook:
- Users are more engaged.
- Content is fully visible to search engines.
- No files download to your device.
- Content loads quickly.
- All web addresses live, including member listings.
- Extras like videos, audio and other cool stuff can be embedded to make the experience more rich.
We got you a deal on a flipbook
The number-one rated flipbook provider, issuu.com partnered with Chamber Marketing Partners to bring flipbooks to chambers of commerce at a discount.
Get your flipbook deal here.
Let's discuss your publications.
Ed Burzminski is President/CEO of Chamber Marketing Partners, Inc., a publishing project management and consulting firm specializing in chamber of commerce directories, guides and maps. CMP’s unique model gives chambers total control, full financial transparency, utilizes local vendors and lets the chamber decide how much profit the publication will generate. Contact us now.